1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience.
Hmm, there are so many! Probably the lantern scene in Tangled, I think that it's so beautiful. I would say the magic carpet ride in Aladdin if I wasn't scared of heights.
2. An unforgettable experience moment you've had at the Parks.
When I was 9 I was at Disney World and I was picked to be in the parade, but I didn't actually realise until afterwards. I was a very shy child and I doubt I would have wanted to anyway.
Going on Space Mountain for the first time and none of my family realising it was a rollercoaster, that was hilarious. I also loved being there after dark and going on Tower of Terror and watching the show and fireworks.
3. What Non-Disney song(s) that reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and or the Parks?
I can't actually think of anything at the moment...
4. When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?
November 13th 1998, I had just turned 9.
5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?
Hmm, I always enjoy characters like Archimedes, Pascal and Maximus, so I'd probably have an animal sidekick!
6. Who are your favourite Disney Princesses?
Aurora, I've always loved her hair and clothes. A dress that changes colours would be amazing! I also like Ariel even though I've only seen The Little Mermaid a couple of times.
7. Name a scene/moment in a Disney movie that never fails to make you cry.
I don't think I cry at Disney all that much. The lantern scene in Enchanted the first time I saw it, but that's pretty much it.
8. What was the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
The Jungle Book or Cinderella I think.
9. What is your favourite Disney movie?
Sleeping Beauty and The Sword in the Stone.
10. Share a video or photo that shows your love for Disney
That's the only one I could really find, I took that photo back in 2009.
I tag everyone who loves Disney to do this tag! I'll hopfully have more time to get back into regular posting soon. Work is just hectic and I'm so exhausted. I hope everyone is well and whatnot! :)