Here I am again, starting yet another post with an apology about the lack of posts. This time it has been a year. Almost exactly. The truth is, I'm not that sorry at all. It has been a pretty hectic year by my standards anyway and my focus was not on writing. It would have make no sense to force myself to write just for the sake of it. I'm not going to make any promises or put pressure on myself to post here because that doesn't work for me. We shall just wait and see what happens in the future.
Until I feel inspired to write something more interesting, here's some more about me.
1.Do you have a
middle name? Elizabeth (My initials are JEN)
2. What was your
favourite subject in school? Art, also Craft and Design. They were the things I was best at.
3. What’s your
favourite drink? Non-alcoholic - Dr. Pepper and Mango juice (not together). Alcoholic - Southern Comfort and Lemonade.
4. Favourite song at
the moment? Slight Return - The Bluetones. Getting back into Britpop as I've been watching My Mad Fat Diary again.
5. What would you name
your children? If I were to have children I would probably take forever to name them as I'm very indecisive. I have always liked the names Skye and Isla for a girl, quite like Alex and Rory for a girl too. Not sure on boys names anymore, change my mind all the time.
6. Do you participate
in any sports? I pretty much hate exercise. Last week I went to a pole dancing class and I did like it. Although my arms have been in agony for about 4 days.
7. Favourite Book? Friends Like These - Danny Wallace.
8. Favourite Colour? Teal, Purple, then Black. Though I wear black more than anything.
9. Favourite Animal? Cats and Sloths.
10. Favourite perfume? Don't really wear perfume often, but Beyonce Heat is quite nice. I prefer musky scents. White Musk from The Body Shop is amazing too.
11. Favourite holiday? I couldn't pick just one, I've been lucky enough to go on several brilliant holidays over the years. Highlights would be Hong Kong, Toronto, Prague, New York, Salem, LA and Las Vegas. Florida is always so much fun as well.