Here I am again, starting yet another post with an apology about the lack of posts. This time it has been a year. Almost exactly. The truth is, I'm not that sorry at all. It has been a pretty hectic year by my standards anyway and my focus was not on writing. It would have make no sense to force myself to write just for the sake of it. I'm not going to make any promises or put pressure on myself to post here because that doesn't work for me. We shall just wait and see what happens in the future.
Until I feel inspired to write something more interesting, here's some more about me.
1.Do you have a
middle name? Elizabeth (My initials are JEN)
2. What was your
favourite subject in school? Art, also Craft and Design. They were the things I was best at.
3. What’s your
favourite drink? Non-alcoholic - Dr. Pepper and Mango juice (not together). Alcoholic - Southern Comfort and Lemonade.
4. Favourite song at
the moment? Slight Return - The Bluetones. Getting back into Britpop as I've been watching My Mad Fat Diary again.
5. What would you name
your children? If I were to have children I would probably take forever to name them as I'm very indecisive. I have always liked the names Skye and Isla for a girl, quite like Alex and Rory for a girl too. Not sure on boys names anymore, change my mind all the time.
6. Do you participate
in any sports? I pretty much hate exercise. Last week I went to a pole dancing class and I did like it. Although my arms have been in agony for about 4 days.
7. Favourite Book? Friends Like These - Danny Wallace.
8. Favourite Colour? Teal, Purple, then Black. Though I wear black more than anything.
9. Favourite Animal? Cats and Sloths.
10. Favourite perfume? Don't really wear perfume often, but Beyonce Heat is quite nice. I prefer musky scents. White Musk from The Body Shop is amazing too.
11. Favourite holiday? I couldn't pick just one, I've been lucky enough to go on several brilliant holidays over the years. Highlights would be Hong Kong, Toronto, Prague, New York, Salem, LA and Las Vegas. Florida is always so much fun as well.
12. Have you graduated
High School? Indeed, I finished in 2007, which is terrifying, lets move swiftly on.
13. Have you been out
of the Country? Quite a bit, I love to travel. Orlando x3, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Berlin, Siena, Pisa, Paris x2, Lagos, Barcelona, Prague, Toronto, Montreal, Niagra Falls, Boston, Salem, New York City, Richmond, Washington DC, LA, Las Vegas. As well as many places in Scotland, England and Wales.
14. Do you speak any
other Languages? I studied French for about 6 years throughout school, but never picked it up. Can say a few words and phrases in Cantonese, but not much.
15. Do you have any
siblings? I have an 11 year old sister called Andie-Mae.
16. What’s your
favourite store? I love Forever 21, but I shop in Primark and H&M the most. Cheap and cheerful!
Restaurant? Olive Garden in America, I love Project Pie and Five Guys too. Anything to do with Italian food or burgers really.
18. Did you like
school? Primary school was alright, the first couple of years in high school were awful for me. It got better after that though, once I had made some proper friends and realised that some people were just not nice and not worth my time.
YouTubers? Grav3yard Girl, Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Tyler Oakley, and Hannah Hart, I think I relate to them the most.. I used to watch Zoella, Joe, Caspar, Pewdiepie etc but got a bit bored.
20. Favourite Movie? Terminator 2: Judgement Day. Just a brilliant film, great sequel, love the story, the music, the atmosphere, everything.
21. Favourite Tv show? The show I can watch over and over is Friends. I also love Buffy, Supernatural, Game of Thrones, My Mad Fat Diary, Gilmore Girls, Sex in the City, Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story, Workaholics, Girls, that is all I can think of just now.
22. Pc or Mac? I've only ever owned a PC and Macs confuse me. So PC I suppose.
23. What phone do you
have? I have an iPhone 5C in white. It's beautiful, but not insured, very scared I drop it...
24. How tall are you? About 5" 9.
1. What do you
order at Starbucks? White Mocha, but I prefer Costa. Loyal to Whitbread and all that. Pfft, hah!
2. One thing in your
closet you cannot live without? Black skinny jeans, or just skinny jeans in general!
3. What’s one thing
most people probably don’t know about you? I have a bad habit of talking about myself too much, so there's probably not much left to tell.
4. Name one thing you
want to do before you die… My only life goal so far is to travel to every state in the US, and visit every continent.
5. What’s one food you
cannot live without? Crisps, pizza and chocolate. All food really, I love food.
6. What quote/phrase
do you live by? "There's no fate but what we make for ourselves" - Terminator 2.
"Tomorrow is a promise to no-one" - Biffy Clyro.
I want them both as tattoos eventually.
7. What’s your most
listened to song on itunes? Apparently it's Grade 8 by Ed Sheeran, I had no idea!
8. What kind of style
would you define yourself as having? Pretty casual, I wear a lot of black, grey and white. So monochromatic. Lots of skinny jeans, crop tops, baggy t-shirts, flowy cardigans and trainers.
9. Favourite number? 7, not sure why though. I also like 4&11 as that's my birthday.
10. Two Hobbies? Sadly I don't have many hobbies, unless you count sleeping, eating, and going out dancing as hobbies? I do like photography, but it's been a while.
11. Two Pet Peeves? Rude people, and people tapping their feet/legs.
12. Guilty Pleasures? I listen to a lot of music that people probably would class as cheesy or crap, but I don't care. Maybe it's not a guilty pleasure then...I also like watching Take Me Out and Jeremy Kyle.
There you go, hope that was an enlightening post. Can you tell I'm in a sarcastic mood? Oh dear.