Wednesday 6 March 2013

Weekly Waffle - Week 13 | Urban Exploration, JT + The Following.

Good evening! It's getting rather late now, but I wanted to actually have this posted on Wednesday for once...

It's been and uneventful week, other than going out on Sunday for a wee dance. That was great fun, it was nice to see my friend as I'd not seen her in a long time. So I cracked out my Jeffrey Campbell Tardys and AA Disco Pants and I was ready to go (don't worry, I was wearing other clothes too)!
Would anyone be interested in seeing my JC collection? I've been planning to do a post on them anyway as they are my pride and joy, haha!

I spent a good 3 hours looking at this blog the other night. I absolutely LOVE abandoned buildings, they are so eerie and haunting. Combine that with some sweet, sweet photography and I'm in heaven or The Kingston Lounge! There's some really interesting and somewhat melancholy histories behind these decaying buildings too, so you should stick around the blog and do a wee bit of reading. Seriously, I read his entire blog in one evening. I found North Brother Island the most interesting - I even ended up Google Earthing it!

I don't have too much else to talk about really! I'll be posting a review about my discounted Dainty Doll products in the next couple of days as well as some other thangs.
The Candy Crush Saga saga continues, to my frustration. I've been stuck on the same level for quite some time!

Obligatory Tumblr screenshot...




This week I've been listening to a lot of Justin Timberlake, I'm loving his new song Mirrors, much more than Suit and Tie. Although I was just starting to like it when I heard Mirrors and it was all over. It's much more classic JT. I'm currently listening to Justified, having just finished listening to Futuresex/Lovesounds - two of my favourite albums! I was also listening to N*Sync earlier in the week. *DIRRRTY POP*
What have you all been listening to?

Has anyone been watching The Following? I'm starting to get quite into it, even though it has it's slow episodes. The last couple have been much more exciting!

I also just want to wish Leanne Woodfull of Thunder & Threads a speedy recovery after her jaw realignment surgery!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...