Tuesday 30 October 2012

I heart Autumn

SO, I love watching various tags on YouTube, and the one that has been going around lately is the I heart Fall/ Autumn tag. I really want to do it, so instead of video form I thought I'd do it in the form of a blog post!
I've not actually been tagged, but hey...



1. Favourite Fall lip product?

I love dark colours for Autumn - I also love to state the obvious. Had you noticed? My favourite dark lipstick is probably Hang-Up by MAC. Shoddy photo time!

Hang-up (creamsheen) by MAC.


2. Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
Because I work with food I'm not allowed to wear nail polish at work, so I hardly get the chance to wear it. Which is sad. I would probably go for a classic black or burgundy though. My favourite black is by Barry M. Which reminds me, I used to use my mums one, so I'll need to get my own!

3. Favourite Starbucks Fall Drink?
 I don't really drink Starbucks, if I'm going for coffee or hot chocolate (which is very rarely) I prefer Costa. I would like to try out this Pumpkin Spiced Latte everyone is going on about though.

4. Favorite Fall Candle?
 

Well, I very rarely buy scented candles, so I'll have to pass on this question. I hate cinnamon or spice flavoured/scented things. Cloves, EW. Those seem to be the usual candle scents for this time of year.

5. Favourite Fall Scarf or accessory?
 I need to get myself a snood or a circle scarf. Might get my mum to make me one! I love them though. Fingerless gloves too, those ones with the little mitten flap things.

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
None really, only ever been on the haunted house ride things in the fairground. They're not all that scary, but I reckon the other two would be horrible!

7. Favourite Halloween movie?
Hmm, Hocus Pocus probably, predictable answer, I know. It's one of my favourite films ever though, not just at Halloween. I even went to Salem and Marblehead last year and saw some of the filming locations. Dream come true! I also love Beetlejuice and The Shining. 
8. Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?
 My mum had these hard candy things with little pumpkins on the wrapper a couple of years ago. They were orange and had orange sherbet in them. Other than that I don't know, Scream Eggs? 

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

 I hinted in my last post what I will be dressing up as. So you can guess from that, and there's another hint in this post too! I don't want to give it away just yet...

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?

Well, I just love the feel of it, it's very hard to describe. It's cooler and I can start layering and wearing black without people thinking I'm odd. I wear black all the time regardless. I love the smell in the air, I think it's the cold air and crunchy leaves or something. That's another thing, crunchy leaves, it's so satisfying to stand on a nice, big, crunchy leaf. Also, Halloween, my birthday, and the day after that Guy Fawkes night. FIREWORKS!!!

I tag everyone!
That's pretty much it. Keep an eye out for a Halloween post tomorrow. I hope my costume is successful! Have fun :) 

I'll leave you with a painting from one of my favourite artists, Gil Elvgren. It's very appropriate. 

Gil Elvgren



For more Halloween/random photos go to my personal Tumblr page.

X




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...