Friday 26 October 2012

Keeping up.

I really need to keep up with this blog! I actually thought I was doing alright with it this year, then I noticed I've only posted twice last month and the same for this month, shocking!

This post is just a little catch up, what I've been up to etc.
Here goes!

I normally go to the cinema a lot as I have an Unlimited card for Cineworld. For £14.99 per month, you can watch as many films as you like, such a bargain as it's at least 6-7quid for one film! I've been going less recently because of work etc. Three films I have been to see are Taken 2, Looper and Paranormal Activity 4.
First off Taken 2 is along the same lines as the first one, but without quite as much impact. You kind of know what to expect, still a great watch though if you're into fast paced action. Liam Neeson is still as bad-ass.
Looper is really original and interesting. You get into the story right away, but without feeling like you're being overloaded with information. One thing that takes some getting used to is Joseph Gordon-Levitts face...now that sounds mean, and we all know he is very handsome. It's because he they have given him a Bruce Willis nose (as he is playing a young version of him, which is very strange!) and he is talking like him too. Even his mannerisms, it's brilliant! One of my favourite actors playing another of my favourite actors, and so well. Overall, totally worth a watch. Emily Blunt is pretty great in it too. Don't want to give to much away, but I would watch it again.
Paranormal Activity 4? Meh. They really need to give it up, or at least start being more creative and actually explain something about the coven. It's just getting even more predictable. Don't get me wrong, I was still a bit jumpy and reluctant to actually go and see it, but it could have been much scarier.
Those are just my opinions though, so it obviously depends on what you like! Captain Obvious.

Also a couple of weekends ago we had our flat-warming party. It was great, really fun to catch up with people and show them our flat! This is the first time Kyle and I have lived away from our parents so it's all very new and exciting.
We took some photos too of course...

































I'm the one with glasses making all the weird faces, not the girl with glasses making the nice faces, that's my friend Jess. Isn't she gorgeous!? :)

Yeah, so all in all a pretty random post, but I felt like writing something.
Be back tomorrow with something a little more structured, here's hoping!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...