Monday 1 April 2013

Versatile Blogger Award.


Hello! Just a quick wee post this evening. The lovely Phoebe over at MarketingUndergrad has nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award, yay. First I'll explain the rules then I'll move on to 7 things about me and lastly, but not leastly my nominations.


1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Select 15 new bloggers you follow regularly
4. Nominate these bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave
a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.



7 Things About Me.

1. My initials are J.E.N. so my they spell out my shortened first name Jen, apparently it wasn't intentional. 

2. I'm left handed, so I had a tough time during the gel pen craze. First World Problems.


3. My favourite band will always be Red Hot Chili Peppers, no matter what. I've always loved them and I always will. 

4. My newest obsession is watching Gilmore Girls, I love it so much! I'm only on season 2 but I'm so invested and I find it brilliant. Even if it's a bit cheesy at times I don't care.

5. I have one tattoo and my left ear is stretched to 10mm. I want more tattoos, I have about 4 planned so far and have done for a few years now, I just need money!

6. I only wash my hair once a week, that's really all it needs. Sounds gross, but it's true!

7. My music taste can be questionable at times. Well, I don't really think so, but I've been told so. This is probably because I like most types of music. 


My Nominations. 


1. Varvara over at Peanut Loves Lipstick.

2. Tasha at Camden Town Paradise.

3. Lucy from MakeMeUp.

4. Nadja at Throw Me Something Beautiful.

There's no way I could possibly list 15, as I've already nominated most of my favourite blogs for a Liebster Award. 

Thanks again to Phoebe, you should all go have a re
ad of her blog! :)

4 comments:

  1. God I wish I could wash my hair once a week - mine's so fine though so it's fluffy and gets greasy after two days! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must be really annoying! I have a friend who has to do it every day. Ain't nobody got time for that!

      Xx

      Delete
  2. Aw thank you so much for the nomination! I love your blog :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...