Friday 19 April 2013

MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter | Review + Swatch.

Another little review for you guys today. This time it's the new MUA Undress Your Skin highlighter, £2. I think the £2 price tag is an introductory offer, but the full price is £3. Not much of a difference really, still an amazing price!

The packaging is simple, and pretty cheap looking, but it does the job. It's a lovely champagne colour, it looks very natural on the skin. It reminds me of the Topshop Crescent Moon highlighter - review here. So if you are looking for a cheaper alternative then this is it, although I will say this isn't as golden toned. I won't try and describe it any further, here are the photographs.




Isn't that embossing beautiful? For a budget product I think it's a lovely touch. It's nice an soft and blends very easily. There's nothing particularly offensive about this product, so I don't have anything bad to say about it!


The Good.

Affordable - £2/3.
Lovely colour.
Blendable.
Pigmented.
Natural looking.
Pretty embossing.

The Bad.

Packaging could be nicer.

What do you think? Is this something you would like to try out?

Keep an eye out for my giveaway, it's coming this week, I've finished buying all the bits and pieces for it! Rather excited :)
Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I've just started using highlighters and love that bit of shine they add. Just found your blog and love it- esp the pics of your cute cats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...