Tuesday 2 April 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Black Cherry | Review + Swatch.

This lipstick was something I had my eye on for months but was always sold out! Until one day it was finally in stock and Boots just so happened to be doing a 3 for 2 promotion with Revlon products (£7.49). Good timing or what?! So it was featured in a little Revlon haul post a while back. You can read it here.
I decided this lipstick needed it's very own post though. It's love.






In the bullet it looks quite brown which would have put me off if I hadn't seen numerous swatches and reviews before I went and looked at it. That's also why swatching is so important, you never really know what you're getting until you do!
I'm rubbish at describing colours, but it's a deep red wine colour, with perhaps a touch of purple. Told you I was crap. Just look below to see how lovely it is! It's beautifully glossy and feels moisturising. The packaging, as usual, is lovely. I cannot fault it at all. If you've never tried a Revlon lipstick before you should definitely go and try one.


The Good.

Pigmentation is amazing.
Lovely colour (was perfect for autumn).
Feels great on.
Just the right amount of shine.
Decent price.
Beautiful packaging.

The Bad.

Took me a while to get my hands on.

Another great product from Revlon. I'm falling more and more in love with their products the more I try them. Do you have any recommendations, what's your favourite Revlon product?
Did everyone have a nice Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...