Thursday 9 May 2013

Wednesday Waffle Weeks 20, 21 + 22 | Supernatural, Dior, Johanna Basford + New Job.

Wow, it's been a busy 3 weeks. I started my new job on the 26th of April and have been training since then! All hands on stuff and learning on the job, but it's been intense. I'm so tired constantly and every spare moment at home has involved Supernatural. I've become obsessed, strange considering I thought I probably wouldn't like it. I've halfway through season 2, I love that I've still got 6 seasons to watch! Still got two seasons of Gilmore Girls to go as well. Another show I've started is Sons of Anarchy, only seen the first episode but digging it so far. That's right, digging it.
Any show suggestions?

Last Friday I went to the opening of the latest exhibition at the DCA. The exhibition is by Johanna Basford, she mainly does black and white illustrations which are amazing. She graduated from the same art college as me, and when we had our degree show she designed our invitations.
Check out her work here, it's beautiful!

In other news I picked up my glasses today. I had a bit of a splurge and bought Dior ones! They are amazing, I'm in love with them. I'll take some photos soon probably, I'm still getting used to my reflection. For now here's a link to them.
Drooool.

Ok, so that's basically it, nothing else to report! Just wanted to check in and keep up with these posts (yes, I'm aware it's been about a month since my last one, oops).


One last thing, Cosmopolitan are taking nominations for their 2013 Blog Awards. If you think I deserve it I would be eternally grateful if you would recommend me in the Best New Beauty award!? It only takes a minute! Shameless self promotion going on here,





2 comments:

  1. hi I like your blog maybe we can do a friend for friend thing; you follow me and I will follow you
    Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...