Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas Nails.

I'm not the hugest fan of Christmas, I do like it, but I'm not as mad on it as most people are. Although saying that I felt like painting my nails with a Christmassy theme. Kind of...
Having two days off work is amazing for many reasons, but it also means I can paint my nails!

I used Red Nail by H&M and 150 by Barry M for the accent nail. H&M nail polishes are fantastic, of the brands I've tried they are my favourite. They have a lovely colour range, are very opaque after two coats and are very easy to apply.
I just wish my nails and cuticles weren't so messed up. Years of washing dishes at work and an allergy to sanitiser have destroyed my nail beds so my cuticles don't grow back properly, if at all. It also means my nails grow in bumpy.

 


 



 

I'll probably only wear this today and tomorrow I'll try something new!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...