This is probably a good post for odd pictures so I hope you are ready for some silly faces!
1. I have to wear glasses all the time
2. If my hair is down I constantly play with it - I can't help it!
3. I have a little sister called Andie-Mae, she's 8.
4. I've been to 11 countries, including Canada, Singapore, Italy and China.
5. Styling my hair is not my strong suit.
6. I always listen to Kings of Leon, Biffy Clyro or Paramore when I'm cleaning.
7. I've met 30 Seconds to Mars, Jared Leto spoke French to me.
8. Going to gigs is one of my favourite things, but I hate drinking alcohol when I'm there.
9. I love sleeping but hate wasting my day in bed.
10. Terminator 2: Judgement Day is my favourite film ever.
11. I Love You, Man is my second favourite. Slappin Da Bass, Man!
12. I have a favourite film for most genres though.
13. I've started to keep a list of ever film I watch, as I watch them...here.
14. I have one tattoo.
|LOTR poster on the wall!|
15. My left ear is stretched to 10mm, and it has been for almost 6 years.
16. I have a 2:2 honours degree in Fine Art.
17. I was a total tomboy as a child - I still am at heart.I also used to look like a boy as a baby/toddler.
18. People tend to think my accent is posh, but I'm really not!
19. I wear a lot of black and grey, but I love colour. My wardrobes are organised in a gradient from black (left) through the rainbow to purple (right).
20. My style changes all the time.
21. I love to wear baggy, oversized t-shirts. My favourites are my Nirvana ones and my Mums old Smashing Pumpkins one.
22. I hate my natural hair colour, it's that mousey brown colour.
23. I would love to go to Australia and New Zealand.
24. I really dislike conflict and I avoid it if I can.
25. I hate bad spelling even though I'm not the best at it, hypocrite I know.
26. Crisps are my weakness, I could eat them constantly.
27. I only have to wash my hair around once a week, I'm very lucky like that. It's also very thick as hairdressers remind me every time I get it cut. Like I don't know that. I also don't tend to brush it.
28. My favourite numbers are 4, 7 and 11.
29. From the ages of 13-16 I had braces, they didn't do much to fix my 1cm overbite.
30. I love Star Wars, LOTR and Harry Potter.
31. My memory for lyrics is pretty good, but not for anything else, I'm very forgetful. Annoyingly so.
32. Looking at maps is one of my favourite things to do. I love my Atlas and Google Maps, I have serious wanderlust!
33. Land Before Time makes me cry. Every. Single. Time.
34. People make fun of me when I say words like "torch", "four" and "pork". I just can't say the "or" sound properly. It really annoys me.
35. I can't breathe through my nose well.
36. I used to be allergic to cats until we got the kittens, I just got used to them.
37. My favourite albums are Panic Prevention by Jamie T, Our Earthly Pleasures by Maximo Park, Californication by RHCP, Riot! by Paramore, + by Ed Sheeran, Final Straw by Snow Patrol and Only Revolutions by Biffy Clyro. In my opinion they are perfect from start to finish. It takes a lot for an album to be perfect.
38. Reading about murders, serial killers and death in general is fascinating. I also love watching documentaries about it, especially if it's about Gacy, Bundy, or Manson. Weird, I know. Recently I've noticed a few other people who are interested in these things too, makes me feel better about it!
39. I don't like gherkins.
40. I wish I was better at walking in heels, I just suck at it!
41. Favourite foods include pizza, pasta, salad, tomato soup, baked potatoes (obviously), and crisps.
42. I was born in Hackney, London and I lived there for the first 3 and a half years of my life. I remember bits and pieces of it. I know I was born in the same hospital as Marc Bolan from T-Rex!
43. My posture is absolutely terrible, I hunch all the time. I think it has something to do with being tall-ish, but that's probably an excuse!
44. My favourite colours are turquoise, teal and purple.
45. I hate beer, wine and regular/apple cider.
46. My eyes are dark blue, they are the exact same colour as my dad and my little sister.
47. I've been with my boyfriend Kyle for 3 years, I love him so much.
48. I'm so self conscious most of the time and I hate it, but I don't make any effort to change it.
49. I hate my teeth and my nose.
50. I try to be optimistic as much as I can be!
Woah, that took a while, you'd think it would be easy to come up with facts about yourself!
I love reading posts like this, so I tag everyone to do it. Or just as many facts as you can manage :)