Thursday 7 February 2013

Wednesday Waffle Week 9 | Pub Quiz, Bob Ross + Pizza.

Hello! Once again I missed Wednesday completely. This time it was for good reason though, I was feeling pretty under the weather yesterday. I went to bed at half 7 last night!

So, what have I been up to this week? To be honest, not a lot. Eating pizza, watching films and sleeping when I'm not at work.
Saturday involved visiting my friend, ordering pizza from Dominos (and waiting 2 hours for it!), and watching 3 hours of New Girl.
We also watched a film called Brick, featuring Joseph Gordon-Levitt. It's hard to describe, it's set in a high school but the film is stylised like an old detective movie. There's lots of fast-paced conversations, shady characters and atmospheric music throughout. To be honest I would have preferred to watch something more light hearted, the films I brought included Clueless and Bring It On so you can see what frame of mind I was in! I sort of enjoyed it nonetheless, I'm sure I would have liked it more if my mood was different.



Monday Kyle and I went to the pub quiz again, this time we were last and won the wooden spoon, haha! We did win the prize for the best team name again though, more mini Mars bars. Nom nom.

What else, what else...More pizza! On Tuesday, Dominos again but my friends picked it up this time. I actually received a text from Dominos offering me 50% off again due to my order being so late on Saturday, not sure I want another one though!
Kyle and I were hosting a wee film night, but we ended up watching a few episodes of The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross. That man was incredible at painting! You can watch him in the video below, you'll see what I mean.


How amaaazing is that? Makes me want to start painting again.

Then it was illness and work, fun stuff! Not much else to report, sitting here with sleepy kittens and a sleeping Kyle while Captivity is on in the background. I'm going to spend the next couple of hours writing up more posts!

How has your week been? Any film recommendations or anything?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...