|L-R - Back Row - Revlon Mauve It Over, Really Red + Black Cherry. Middle Row - MAC Shy Girl, Russian Red + Hang Up. Front Row - Rimmel 101, 111 + 107.|
1. When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?
I did once or twice. My mum tends to wear brown lipsticks or dark ones and as a child they never really appealed to me. Saying that I do remember trying them on.
2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
I must have been about 10, I got a little set of minis (no idea where from) that I loved and they were all different colours. I mainly remember there being a couple of frost finish ones.
3. Pink or red lipstick?
Red, hands down!
4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
My Chanel lipstick, it was £25, but I got it on sale for £22.50.
5. And the cheapest?
Any of the ones from MUA or the BC ones from Bodycare.
You can see the cheapest ones I own in the photo below. None of them cost more than £2.50.
6. Do you use a lip brush to apply your lipstick?
Nah, I'm too lazy for that. I've always meant to try it though! It would really be a good idea though as I don't have the steadiest hand.
7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
Probably Rimmel or Revlon, they both have a great range of colours and finishes. The quality is brilliant, the price is affordable and they tend to be on offer in Boots of Superdrug.
I tag everyone! :)