Friday 8 February 2013

Valentines Day Outfit | Motel, Tatty Devine + Jeffrey Campbell x BlackMilk.



Since Valentines Day is coming up I wanted to try and put together an outfit that I think would be pretty for a date or even just a night out. I wanted the shoes to stand out the most and work around them. I've been loving these Jeffrey Campbell x Blackmilk babies for months and months now, aren't they amazing?!
The Debolina peplum dress is from Motel, I absolutely love the colour of it and that it's off the shoulder. The beautiful wine colour of the dress goes well with navy (in my opinion anyway...) so I paired it with this vintage Jean Paul Gaultier cropped leather jacket and chunky necklace from Tory Burch. Both of these colours are present in the galaxy print on the shoes so I think it all ties together nicely. The earrings are from Tatty Devine, these add a cute but still quirky edge to the accessories.
You can also see this look on my Pinterest board.

What do you think? This is my first time putting an outfit together in this format so I hope it looks alright!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...