Tuesday 1 January 2013

2012 | A Round Up.

2012 has been a strange year for me. There have been lots of ups and downs, more downs than usual for me. I do have a lot of major highlights of this year which makes up for the lows, here are a few...

Moving in with my boyfriend.
Seeing the Chili Peppers live again and spending a weekend in Newcastle with Kirsty
Going to see Ed Sheeran and The Vaccines with my mum.
My birthday weekend and Maximo Park in Glasgow with Kyle.
Getting two lovely little kittens for my birthday.
Keeping up with my blog and finding something I'm passionate about again.
Seeing a ton of amazing films including Dark Knight Rises in IMAX. See the list HERE.
 

I have a few resolutions, they mainly revolve around being healthier and eating properly. I'm a sucker for crisps, chocolate and cheese (not all at once, I promise!). The deadly C's haha. I'd also love to be able to keep up with this blog and organise my time better, I can be very lazy and last minute with things. Keeping a positive attitude will really help too.
It's been really inspirational to read everyone else's new years posts about resolutions, still reading through them at the moment. I'll be doing a post about my favourite beauty products from the year.

Thanks to my followers who take the time to read my blog and to those who comment, it really makes my day! Have a great year everyone. :)

X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...