Sunday 27 January 2013

FOTD | Red Lips.

Another quick FOTD for you today. This is quite a simple look, bold lips and winged liner. I'd say it's my go-to make up really as it's simple, easy and classic!

Although saying that it takes me a while to get it just right, and a lot of products evidently!







Face.

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Shade 010.
Sleek Face Form in Light. (Contour + Highlighter only)
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Fair.
Benefit High Beam highlighter.
MAC Blusher in Bite of an Apple (LE).

Eyes.

Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara in Black.

MUA Eyebrow Pencil + Brush in Brunette.
MUA Clear Mascara (eyebrows).
Lancome Kohl Eyeliner pencil in Noir.


Lips.

MAC Cremesheen lipstick in Hang-Up.
Kate Moss x Rimmel lipstick in 01.




Just wanted to pop in a photo of me wearing my glasses, I have to wear them all the time and it sucks. I really need to get my bum in gear and get contacts! See how bad the light is at the moment!? Can't wait for longer days, I do love winter though...

X

6 comments:

  1. The name of your blog is so clever! I love it :)


    ninikat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! It's great to see how another pale girl does her make up, and you've got some great products there! I love High Beam and am dying to try Hypnose (I know, I've never tried it!), and Sleek Face Form. I thought Face Form would be too dark on me but I will give it a go now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! Yeah I always like finding other people with pale skin on blogger, it's very insightful. Sleek face form is great, like I said there's an even paler one on their website too! I'd never tried anything lancome before Christmas so you're not the only one. :)
    thanks for commenting.
    X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...