Tuesday 15 January 2013

My Hair History | 2005 - Present.

My hair has changed a lot over the years, as yours has too I'm sure. When I was younger my mum used to cut my hair, I say younger, she cut it last year as well. I usually just want a trim anyway so it's nothing too drastic. I also dyed it a lot, I still do now, just not as frequently.

I just wanted to share a few different styles and colours I had. None of them are great, but it's fun to see how things have changed over the years.



























I tend to get bored of my natural hair colour which can be seen in the last of the 2011 photos as well as the roots of my dip-dye in 2012, hence the slightly darker brown colour I have at the moment.
Directions was pretty much the only hair dye I use for the bright colours, I think their dyes are fantastic, affordable and such a great variety of colours. They also make your hair feel soft and conditioned. I really recommend them!

Have you ever dyed your hair? What kind of hair style is your favourite and is there any haircuts you really regret getting?! I know I probably wouldn't go back to having a fringe.

X

2 comments:

  1. I've dyed my hair once and it was semi permanent to a darker brown, and when I was younger I dyed the tips red or purple. Besides that I've been rocking the same hairstyle for the past few years hah!
    I love your hair now. I like the 2010 photos and the 2012 with blue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun dying the tips especially!
      Thank you, I'm happy with it Just now, will be leaving it like this for a while :)

      X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...