Saturday 12 January 2013

No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish | Review.

I've got quite a few things lined up to write about, I really need to get organised and get around to doing it! More of the posts will be about Christmas presents that I wanted to try out for a while before I made any judgement on them.

These mini nail polishes came in a set that I bought as part of the 3 for 2 gift offers that are always on around Christmas time. I love it, they always have so many cosmetic sets to choose from. Saying that, I found it hard to spot anything I really, really wanted. I decided on this little set as I don't have the largest collection of nail polishes and I wanted to expand on the colours I have. These mini bottles are the perfect size at 4ml, I never finish a whole bottle of polish before it goes all gloopy and I have to bin it, so I'm always looking for minis to try out.

This set was £10. The price is really decent considering that a full size single nail polish costs £6 alone. Not sure if this set is still available any more, it was probably a Christmas exclusive. Other sets may be available in stores.
UPDATE (15/01/13): This set is on sale for £5 at the moment!
The set came with 4 polishes, I thought the colours were perfect for Christmas and New Year which is why I was drawn to them. You can see below the colours I wore for Christmas day.

Damson Dream looks very purple here, but it's more red on the nail.

L-R - Devils Delight, Totally Teal, Hot to Trot, Damson Dream.




On my nails, Damson Dream with Hot to Trot on accent nail.

I'm very happy with these polishes, they have a great consistency, most of them do take two coats to be full opaque which isn't bad, and I love the brush shape and size. It's slightly flat and a little wide, but not too wide that it's awkward to paint smaller nails.

Do you like No7 polishes, or their other make up? I've not had any negative experiences with them and I'd like to try out a few more of their products. Any suggestions?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...