Thursday 3 January 2013

NYE | OOTD+FOTD

I'm a wee bit late with this posting of this look. This was from New Years Eve, I didn't have big plans for during the day, just did a little bit of shopping in preparation for the little get together we were having at night. So I didn't get very dressed up for the daytime, and laziness and bad time keeping meant I didn't get changed for the evening!

There aren't really any photographs of my outfit as I simply couldn't get any that were remotely flattering. I really need to get my tripod from my mums, or rope Kyle into taking photos (hint hint).

I just went for a navy metallic liner. To do this I used the liner from my Famous palette with the dark blue shade from a Rimmel trio. This is a clear liner that you can use with eye shadow to turn into a liner, which I love! I've never found anything like it since, although saying that I've not looked hard! I tried to look for the palette online but to no avail.

Blusher - MUA Shade 2 
Lips - Elf Matte Lip colour in Natural.
Mascara - Lancome Hypnose Drama (post on this soon).
Foundation - Rimmel Match Perfection Shade 010.
Eyes - Rimmel 698 Modern Blues (I think!)








Rings - New Look + H&M.
Necklace - 80s Vintage (Christmas present from Mum.)
Top - ASOS.
Trousers - American Apparel Disco Pants.
Shoes - Primark.

What did you wear on New Year? How did you do your make up?

X

6 comments:

  1. Your eye makeup looks gorgeous on you!

    Peanutloveslipstick.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I wasn't sure if it was too subtle.
      Glad you like it.

      X

      Delete
  2. Hey, I've nominated you for an award. Check out my Stellar Diaries blog to see more.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! That's so lovely of you..I'll do the post as soon as I get home from work tomorrow :)

      Xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...