Sunday 13 January 2013

Hair Care | Haul + Reviews.

I've always been terrible at looking after my hair, I just seem to forget about it and it tends to get neglected. I hope I'm not the only person who does this!? I like to shower or bathe at night and if I wash my hair (I only have to do it roughly once a week, thank goodness!) I tie it up and leave it to dry. No brushing or anything, unless I really have to. That's something I need to invest in, a decent brush!
My hair has a natural wave to it and it's very, very thick so I can leave it and it doesn't look too bad.
I don't tend to brush it all that often, unless it really needs it. One thing I really need to do is get it trimmed as the ends are getting pretty dry. They aren't as split as they usually are though which makes a change! To counteract the dryness I wanted to get a deep conditioner for it and I've always been a fan of Aussie, when I saw there was a deal on their products in Boots I was excited. You could get any 3 items for £10, which is great considering they are around £5 each usually!

I got the 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment, Aussome Volume 2in1 Shampoo/Conditioner and their Dual Personality heat protector and texutrising spray. I must say the 3 Minute Miracle really works and is an actual miracle. It's brilliant and smells glorious, like peaches and summertime! That's one of my favourite things about Aussie as a brand, their products always smell amazing. Although I feel that the 2in1 shampoo/conditioner doesn't smell as fantastic as their other things, which is a bit odd and a slight let down. I doubt I'll repurchase.





Some of the other items I've bought in recent months include Argan Oil from Primark and Batise Dry Shampoo in Boho. Batiste are also a wonderful brand, I love their packaging and Boho is one of my favourite scents ever! The Argan Oil works very well also, I just rub a little bit between my fingertips and apply it to the ends of my hair. A little goes a long way and at £2.50 it's a bargain. You've got to love Primark and Hask Hair!



I'm very pleased with my little haul. I may not look after my hair all that well, but these products make it easier for me to want to make the effort. If that makes any sense at all?!

What products do you use on your hair, do you have any of these?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...